Mold Technology

VISIBLE mold is the result of mold spore that has come in contact with a moisture source. Mold spore are microscopic particles that are largely the by-product of decomposed vegetation and other organic material.  Every time you open a door or window, INVISIBLE mold spore will enter the premises.   

When mold is found in any live/work space there are two things that must be focused on: the CAUSE and the CURE.  One without the other is a waste of time and money.  A properly qualified inspection should be done to determine the CAUSE and provide the steps necessary to affect the CURE.

The first step in the CURE is to kill the VISIBLE mold.  Health Canada approved Benefect Botanical Disinfectant is the safest and most effective mold killer on the market. (PDF link)

Once the mold has been neutralized surface treatment can begin.  In the case of natural concrete, plaster or wood surfaces a topical catalytic stain remover is recommended to safely remove the stains without the use of harsh chemicals.

The second step in the Cure is to neutralize the INVISIBLE spores remaining in the live/work space with electrically charged oxygen gas.  This process is quick and efficient and 3000 times more powerful than chlorine without the messy residual cleanup. (PDF link)  

To insure the air in the whole live/work space is totally clean the final step is to strip all the particulate out of the air in the space with a Bio Air Wash and HEPA/Carbon Air filtration treatment.  The result is a clean fresh odour free environment.

CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR FREE INSPECTION

Office: 905 692 6666

Detailed written quotes and third party reporting available on a fee for service basis.